M7 Capital’s experienced team are ideally placed to provide exceptional advice and support to our clients and prospective clients at all stages in the lifecycle of a real estate loan.
Real Estate Loan Life Cycle
- Thorough analysis of underlying real estate opportunity.
- Meticolous preparation of Request for Finance proposals that showcase the strenght of the financing opportunity.
- M7 Capital network is broad and wide reaching. Our aim is to match the best lenders for each financing.
- Shortlist best offers and negotiate term sheet. Ensure terms and conditions suit the real estate appropriately.
- Co-ordinate and lead the loan documentation and closing process. Client/Lender and of course our friendly and helpful lawyers.
- Collate and satisfy “Conditions Precedents” to financing.
- Organise closing celebration dinner.
- Now for the important and serious business of total transparency in reporting.
- Monitoring performance against financial covenants and against original business plan.
- Cash management to ensure efficient use of capital.
- Lease approvals, quarterly reporting, annual reviews, property sales and any other ad hoc requests.
- On-going management of capital stack to optimise return.
- Refinancing following value up-lift to allow equity distribution and more efficient capital structure.
- Manage repayment following sales throughout life of the loan.
- Manage final repayment following final exit from portfolio.
- Organise repayment celebration dinner.